The shape and colour of your eyebrows can make such a big difference in defining your facial features, but the time taken to transform your look can be a hassle.
Patience may be a virtue but when it comes to the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives, sometimes it can be great having something already done to save time.
On your own, if you have been shaping your own brows, you can probably relate to how easy it is to go overboard in tweezing them just to get that perfect arch.
Especially if you are a beginner in makeup, one slight mistake can ruin your entire look. As a guide, take a look at some of these helpful tips for eyebrow shaping.
- Your eyebrows should be in line with the inner corners of your eyes. If you are unsure about this, as an indicator, just place your eyebrow pencil diagonally at the outer side of your nose with the other end by the corner of your eye as shown in the picture.
- With different eyebrow trends coming and going, there may be an eyebrow look you want to try pulling off. But always keep your face shape in mind. The size of your eyebrows should always match that of your face to best complement your features. The last thing you want is for your brows to look out of place and unnatural on your face.
- This is a golden rule: Your brows should be thicker on the inner end closest to your nose and start to get thinner towards the tail. For convenience, you can always use a brow stencil, but it might not be useful for those who want brows that best emphasizes and complements the face shape.
With that being said, the different brow types and shapes that are flattering to your face shape can ultimately make you look more attractive.
Every face shape is unique and you can really make the most out of it to look your best. If you have a:
- Round Face Shape:
- For this type of face shape, your face length and width are pretty much equal. To elongate your face, go for brows with angled arches. Depending on how delicate and gentle you want to look, that will determine the sharpness of the angle. The key point is still nonetheless the peak of the arch to make your face look less round. Have longer ends to your brow look to sharpen your face structure as well.
- Heart Shape Face:
- Especially with your narrow, defined chin, more rounded brows with an angled peak will add emphasis to your heart-shaped face. As if it is the top of the heart, the curve of the brow will make you more beautiful.
- Diamond-Shaped Face:
- Your jaw and forehead are the narrower parts of your face, with your cheekbones being the widest. To lift your face upwards, curved brows will make you look amazing and bring out the best of this gem that you are! Overall, the rounded appearance will give you just the right balance between wide cheeks and a narrow forehead.
- Long Face Shape:
- To balance out your features, straighter brows will be the one for you. Make sure that you stay away from higher arches that will exaggerate the length of your face. The goal is to shorten your face to look less elongated and the straight horizontal brow shape with less pronounced arches achieves just that!
Once you know what eyebrow shape your face suits best with, next up on your list will be choosing the right products to use. Whether it is eyebrow gel, pencil or powder, selecting the right colour is more important here.
If you want to look more intense and stronger-looking, that is when you can go for a darker colour. But the usual go-to is picking a shade lighter than your hair colour for a softer look. The bummer will be when you have to remove the brow product already drawn on your eyebrows when you mess up.
But no need to fret! At Eagle Beauty, we can give you a good set of brows all ready for the day to cut your beauty prep time as well.
Whether you want the dreamy Korean look of misty brows or a more natural, dimensional brow appearance, we have got you covered! With our trusted and experienced brow experts, leave the salon confidently with well-shaped brows meant just for the shape of your face.
Contact us today at 6272 7226 to book an appointment with our eyebrow embroidery specialists today.